There are many different types of textiles fabrics made by the best fabric manufacturers in India. If you are having confusion in selecting the right kind of fabric or don’t know which one is the best for your clothing. It is most probably due to lack of knowledge and proper understanding of the characteristics of the variety of fabrics.The content of fibre and how the fabric is manufactured makes a big impact in its quality and features. To be able to procure the best fabric, you must have the knowledge of twitching of the different fabrics.
We list below seven types of fabrics.
- Cotton fabric- Cotton is one of the most common, popular and easily available natural fabric in the world.it is used in almost any type of clothing from shirts to jumpsuits.It is also one of the most comfortable fabric as it is soft, thin, lightweight, soothing and skin friendly.The Fabric Suppliers In Delhi supply many different types and colors of cotton fabrics. The fabric breathes well and dries up quickly.
- Silk- Silk is a natural fibre, which is made from the cocoons of the silkworm through sericulture.silk has wonderful properties.It is famous not only because of its ultra-rich, smooth, soft touch, odour resisting and dazzling looks but also because it is a naturally hypoallergenic and breathable fabric.It is one of the strongest and most long lasting natural fabric. Mostly used in sarees, wedding attires, gowns and scarves.
- Linen- A very robust absorbent and durable fabric, linen is made in a laborious process from the fibres of the flax plant. The cool and freshness that it exhibits makes it an ideal summer wear. It needs regular ironing.Linen fabric has been used to make tablecloths, bed coverings, and clothing apparels since along time.it dries faster than cotton and removes perspiration from the skin faster than any other fabric.
- Wool– Wool is a natural fabric which is used to make clothing, blankets woollen socks,gloves and all other warm clothes.it is good to your skin as it is soft to touch and highly durable which keeps your body warm in the cold climates.The fabric is water resistant and is wrinkle free. It is also resistant to dust and does not fade or get spoilt easily.in addition to clothing wool has also been used in making rugs, carpets and other upholstery items.
- Leather-Leather is made of animal skin and hides and undergoes specific processing methods.it is the toughest fabric and is used for garments like jackets.it is used widely in making accessories like shoes,belts,watch-belts,wallets and other items because of its durability.It is both strong and stylish and the many types of designs and patterns gives it a very classy look.
The above-mentioned types of fabrics are the most common and widely used fabrics in the world. Apart from these, there are many other types of fabrics available. A basic understanding of the fabrics will help you make a smart choice while buying one.